TRANS EXPO ODESSA 2018 on September 26-28 in Ukraine
In order to provide a platform for dialogue, new opportunities and to strengthen the positions of the transport industry, we invite you to take part in the International Black Sea Transport Forum, which will be held on September 26-28 in Ukraine – TRANS EXPO ODESSA 2018.
There will be 4 key exhibitions of the marine, transport, rail and logistics industries:
- 21st International Transport and Logistics Exhibition TransUkraine 2018;
- 15th International Exhibition on Shipping, Shipbuilding and Port Development Odessa 2018;
- International specialized exhibition TransRail Ukraine 2018;
- Specialized Exhibition Commercial and Municipal Transport 2018.
- as well as The Seafarers Training and Certification Program:Round Table on Training and Certification of Seafarers
TRANS EXPO ODESSA partners are Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC); Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine; Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA); Black and Azov Seas Ports Association (BASPA), etc.
TRANS EXPO ODESSA is:
- 3 days of B2B meetings, networking with more than 300 forum participants;
- more than 50 Ukrainian and foreign speakers at the international conference;
- new business partners from 25 participating countries,
- modern strategies and expirience from the management of leading companies in the industry from Ukraine and abroad;
- effective advertising of your business on the specialized Forum;
- evening gala dinner, dedicated to the opening of the Forum and Conference;
- cocktail-party on a boat along the water area of the Odessa port.
Forum also includes the 21st International Conference on Transport and Logistics ‘Development of the Transport System of Ukraine: Challenges and Prospects`.
Main topics of the Conference are:
- Prospects for the development of the transport infrastructure of Ukraine, legislative initiatives, investment projects;
- Prospects for the development of the New Silk Road and the place of Ukraine under the motto «One Road – One Belt»;
- Prospects for the use of BlockChain technologies in the transport sector;
- New technologies for ballast water treatment, ecology of ports;
- Prospects for the development of inland waterways of Ukraine (the Dnieper, the Danube, the Southern Bug), opportunities for investment;
- Case studies and presentations.
Conference key speakers: Alexander Danileyko – Chief of economic collaboration department, MFA of Ukraine, Deputy Head of Exporters and Investors Union; Kseniya Lyapina – People’s Deputy of Ukraine, Head of the State Regulatory Service of Ukraine; Johannes Baur – Head of the third section of the EU Delegation to Ukraine «Energy, Transport and the Environment»; Victor Dovgan – Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine on questions of European integration; Raivis Veckagans – Head of SE “Ukrainian Sea Ports Administration”; Letitia Seglar – BlockChain expert, Independent Expert at European Commission.
Participants of the Forum are:
- Enterprises of transport, logistic and maritime industries;
- Companies engaged in domestic and international transport (rail, sea, road);
- Ports and terminals;
- Shipbuilding and ship repairing plants;
- Manufacturers of rolling stock and components for railway transport;
- Companies engaged in the design and construction of warehouses;
- Crewing and offshore companies, offshore technology;
- Companies providing survey, insurance, consulting services.
We invite you to take part in the exhibitions and events of the Forum!